We use performance cookies to collect information on website usage in order to configure the site properly so that it works better; we also use functional cookies that “remember” user settings (e.g. language, font size, etc.).
Cookies are also used by the websites that we refer to when e.g. showing multimedia content.
You can change settings concerning cookies in your Web browser. Leaving these settings unchanged constitutes your acceptance of the cookies used on this website.
Changing settings in the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Click on the menu (in the upper right corner) and go to the Settings tab > Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click the “Content settings” button. In the Cookies section, you can change the following cookies settings:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
- Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0
- From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, Sites button. Set the desired level using the slider and confirm the change by clicking OK.
- Mozilla Firefox
- From the browser menu: Tools > Options > Privacy. Activate the field: Firefox “will use custom settings”.
- You can check (or not) the Accept cookies item here.
- From the browser menu: Tools > Preferences > Advanced.
- You can check (or not) the Cookies item here.
- From the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences and click the Security icon. Set the desired security level in the “Accept cookies” section.